Part #: M7200
*Depends on options at time of purchase
Please Follow All Directions Carefully.
1. Remove factory-mounting screws behind tachometer using the # 25 Torx wrench.
2. Keep these Torx screws safe; you will need to put them back on.
3. Pull the tach towards you to slide the tach off of a hidden rail.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 3 screws on the back of it.
5. Using the Philips, remove the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
6. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for the install.
7. Place the Bracket W so that it fits into the three holes where the screws were.
8. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
9. Make sure the bracket is tight and does not wobble.
10. Put the tach back in its original position, and reattach it with the Torx screws.
11. Put a 1/4-20 Bolt through the hole in the gauge cup and slide on a spacer.
12. Use the 3/16 hex wrench to tighten the cup into the bracket.
13. Adjust the cup for desired sight line and secure with a final twist of the bolt.
14. Repeat for other side of the bracket.
15. Use included plastic plugs to hide mounting screws.
16. Place the tiny setscrews into the cup and twist once with your finger.
17. Insert gauge and tighten screws with 3/32 hex wrench to hold the gauge in place. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN IT MAY HARM YOUR GAUGE.
SIGN UP for the Latest Deals on MINI Parts & MINI News!
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....