Looking for a performance exhaust upgrade? …Then look no further than Magnaflow!
Magnaflow Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust systems add horsepower, torque and the distinctive Magnaflow performance hum to your MINI Cooper.
Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer easy bolt-on installation. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing - from flanges to tailpipes. You’ll even get a Magnaflow high-powered muffler or muffler(s) as part of this complete the system.
Buy with confidence! Since 1979, Magnaflow has made the industry’s best performance stainless steel exhausts – and they stand by their exhausts with their Lifetime Warranty.
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Bolt it on, and your Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System delivers immediate boosts in horsepower and torque
- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhausts use only the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- They reduce engine heat, relieve backpressure and improve exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- A polished, stainless steel tip included for each tailpipe in your system
- Includes at least 1 Magnaflow Performance Muffler (fully-polished) with a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement (see photo)
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the Magnaflow Muffler filters out annoying vibrations and harsh noises, leaving behind only that smooth, performance growl
- Half-inch overlapped welding at every joint means you're getting leak-free quality
- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems maintain factory mounting positions for 50-state smog compliance
- Easy, no-hassle, bolt-on installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System is covered by Magnaflow’s Lifetime Warranty
Engine: L4 1.6L
Design: 5 x 8 x 14in. Muffler, 2.25in. Tubing, 4in. Polished Tip
Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.25in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 4in.
TIP Quantity: 1
Exit Position: Rear Exit