Innova Diagnostic Scan Tool for Land Rovers – Now with FixAssist™!
The D3130c Professional CAN OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with FixAssist™ and ABS from Innova is a professional-grade OBD2 scan tool that provides coverage for all 1996 and newer vehicles including Land Rover Discovery, Range Rover, and Range Rover Sport models, as well as the full lineup of MINI Cooper models.
New FixAssist technology from Innova adds another layer of advanced diagnostic capability to the D3130c tool by allowing users to verify vehicle repairs on-screen based on Innova’s powerful databases of vehicle-specific fix information, submitted by ASE-certified technicians. The D3130c will pinpoint and clear most common engine, electrical and other system problems with ease, saving time, money and a trip to the repair shop. What’s more, the D3130c diagnostic tool provides real-time data features allowing the user to do road tests and drive cycles.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, simply plug the D3130c into your OB Diagnostic input to find the problem in seconds! Included manual and online code detail access makes identifying code read outs a snap! A powerful, professional-grade hand-held unit that's especially useful for weekend mechanics.
- Professional OBD2 Generic Scan Tool that works on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs – Domestic, Asian and European Import
- Reads and clears check engine light warnings on 1996 and newer vehicles through all OBDII protocols, including CAN (Controller Area Network)
- Retrieves and displays ABS codes for 1996 and most newer domestic, Toyota and Honda vehicles
- Provides SAE enhanced live data – views, graphs, records, and plays back live PCM data streams on-screen
- Features built-in memory to store codes, even when reader is unplugged
- Bright & easy-to-read display shows over 20 pieces of diagnostic information at once
- Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data - views, records, and plays back* live PCM data streams
- Displays Freeze Frame Data
- Includes Spanish and French Interface & Definitions (selected by a menu command)
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool)
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Additional help, including step-by-step repair guide, how-to-videos, and more available online with (optional) RepairSolutions
- Includes soft pouch for storage